Monday, March 26, 2007

Lebron's Buddy?

Billionaire Warren Buffet is a friend of Lebron James. I repeat. Billionaire Warren Buffet is a friend of Lebron James.
"He wanted a few tips on basketball and I wanted a little advice on money," joked Buffett, estimated by Forbes Magazine to be worth $52 billion. "We switch. He tells me what socks to buy and I tell him what stocks to pick."

Buffett said he has become a big fan of the 22-year-old James, who has built his own business portfolio. James signed a three-year, $60 million contract extension in July and already has endorsement deals worth an estimated $150 million.

"He's terrific," Buffett said. "I just want to be partners with him. He can probably buy the whole place."


How does Lebron do it? Jay-Z and Warren Buffett. Also talking about becoming a global icon. I'm starting to realize more and more that Lebron will become the richest NBA player EVER!!

No comments: